Your Slumba Mattress is covered by a 10 year limited warranty. We want you to get the most out of this mattress so you can thrive every day. But if you experience a defect, we’ve got your back.
Who does the limited warranty apply to?
Our warranty applies to the original purchaser of the mattress and is from date of purchase. Please retain your proof of purchase, as our limited warranties are not transferable.
Our warranty covers:
- Indentations more than 1.26" that are not caused by improper use. This refers to a dipping that is visible when no pressure is applied to the mattress.
- Physical flaws of the product. E.g. splits, cracks and tears (despite use under normal conditions).
- Manufacturing defects including zippers.
Our warranty does not cover:
- Minor cosmetic imperfections.
- Stains, soiling, piling, rips or burns to the mattress and cover fabric.
- Comfort preference (your body may take 30 days to adjust to the mattress).
- Damage due to inappropriate bed foundation.
- Mattresses sold as “used, as is, previously owned, second hand, comfort return” or any wording that indicates the mattress is not new or has previously belonged to another consumer.
- Normal increase in softness of the foam, which do not affect the pressure relieving qualities of the mattress.
- Change of mind.
- Natural aroma of the mattress (this usually disappears 24 hours after opening).
What will Slumba do?
Slumba reserves the right to:
- Repair or replace your product.
- Offer you a refund or similar replacement.
Other terms and conditions
Allergies, discomfort and other medical conditions are not covered under this warranty. If you have any concerns, we recommend consulting with your physician.
How to make a claim under warranty:
For any enquiries on Slumba Mattress limited warranty, please email our friendly customer service team at email@example.com
Please have the following information:
- Proof of purchase (copy of your invoice)
- Why you believe your product is defective
- Contact details
- Normal usage assumes the consumer has placed the mattress on proper foundations and the body is positioned horizontally.
- Warranty is from date of purchase and is not renewed from time of replacement or repair.